TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the website, including without limitation users who are browsers, job seekers and employee seekers. By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions put forward in this website.
You agree to use and access our services using our interface and as per instructions provided by us. All services will be used in good faith, as permitted by law and regulations. The management reserves the right to suspend or stop providing services if the user fails to adhere to or comply with our terms or policies or upon suspicion of unlawful activities.
You understand and agree that ErasTeachers own the intellectual property rights of the materials published on this website/android application and use and/or access of services would be in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down. All the intellectual property rights are reserved subject to the license below. You can view, download the content to print, cache, or download the contents from the website/app for personal use within the rules set in the terms and conditions. You must not:
- Publish and/or Republish any material from this website/App in any medium.
- Sell, sub-license, or lease or rent any material from the website/App.
- Edit and/or modify any material from the website/app or use details of the website as a whole.
- Copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software
- Duplicate, copy, reproduce or exploit any material on the website/app for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Distribute and/or Redistribute any content on the website/app unless permitted otherwise.
- ErasTeachers reserve the rights to terminate the service to anyone anytime for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any errors in the website/app or the information published on the website/app.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- ErasTeachers have the right to restrict access to certain areas of the website/app.
- You understand that ErasTeachers holds the right to disable your account if unlawful and unauthorized activity is suspected. You also understand that ErasTeachers has not acquiesced or waived off rights to take any action for non-complied terms, unauthorized use and suspected unlawful activities if there has been a delay in taking appropriate action.
- You understand that ErasTeachers will exercise reasonable skill in protection of information and will not be responsible and/or liable for any loss of information, lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive or unforeseeable damages owing to any incorrect information or information delay or lapse or unauthorized use of details by a third party.
- The password/ OTP provided to you should be kept confidential. We will not be responsible if you lose it or publish it.
- The Terms and Conditions will be updated without any notice.
- You grant to ErasTeachers a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant ErasTeachers the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- You agree that ErasTeachers has the right to modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a service and in case of conflict, the option of mediation and discussions will be employed to find a reasonable exit from the conflict.
- All disputes are subject laws applicable in India and parties agree refer disputes to Arbitration in Kerala, India under the Indian Arbitration and Mediation Act, 1996.
You have read and understood the Terms and conditions and promise to adhere to them.